Men who had lounged about all night in smock-frocks and leather leggings, came out in silken vests and hats and plumes, as jugglers or mountebanks . 夜晚穿着粗罩衫扎着皮裹腿到处游荡的男人,现在学着变戏法和江湖艺人的装束也挽上绸衣,戴上插有羽毛的帽子出来了。
He was interrupted by a long and heavy groan which arose from the little basin, as though in truth, the spirits of the departed lingered about their watery sepulchre . 他的话突然被一声长长的沉重呻吟打断了,声音从小池塘那边传来,仿佛那些死者的幽灵真的在这水坟附近游荡似的。
I suggest you study more and fool around less (我建议你多学习少到处游荡。 )
Why they ' re hangin ' here in the first place 他们为什么会在一开始的地方游荡?
Do you think he ' d let you prowl without following you 你觉得他会放你四处游荡吗?
It is the nature of the mind to roam about 心猿意马、头脑的习性是四处游荡。
They wandered through europe from one place to another 他们在欧洲到处游荡。
And we pass a bum , that was lying down the sidewalk , 经过一个游荡者,他躺在人行道上
And we pass a bum , that was lying down the sidewalk , 经过一个游荡者,他躺在人行道上
Avoid using medication to stop their wandering behaviour 避免使用药物来处理游荡行为