Byron added, "we're at the mercy of these people, a.j. even more than you and me. " 拜伦接着说:“我们都在这批人的掌握之中,埃伦杰斯特罗比你我更糟糕。”
In view of natalie's and dr. jastrow's clear criminal record the swiss would be powerless . 在娜塔丽和杰斯特罗博士两人确凿的犯罪记录面前,瑞士当局是无能为力的。
The disgusted gesture with which jastrow turns his page surprises an uncertain laugh from the rapt audience . 杰斯特罗翻讲稿的那种满怀厌恶的手势,意想不到地使凝神细听的听众犹疑不定地笑了起来。
Jastrow pauses, turns a page, and looks straight at the audience, his emaciated face dead pale, his eyes large in the sunken sockets . 杰斯特罗停住,翻了一页,直勾勾地望着听众。消瘦的脸显得死白,两眼在凹陷下的眼窝里睁得很大。
Only the black dress uniform with silver flashes and buttons, jastrow thinks, gives this very common-looking fellow rahm any presence . 杰斯特罗心想,这个相貌平庸的家伙拉姆,全靠了这身有银肩章和银纽扣的黑色军礼服,才有了一些气派。
Jester : it ' s time for your spanking , my dear 杰斯特:该打你屁股了,亲爱的!
Jester : it was quite a ride you know 杰斯特:你知道这事情真的很难搞!
Jester : he ' s headed to the control room in the basement 杰斯特:他已经向着控制室出发了。
Jester : don ' t act so rashly , my boy 杰斯特:别那么不耐烦,我的孩子。
Jester : don ' t act so rashly , my boy 杰斯特:别那么不耐烦,小伙子。