In far east the old balance of power was upset by the rise of japan and russia's determination to control korea and manchuria . 在远东,由于日本的兴起与俄国人决心控制朝鲜和满洲,旧的势力平衡被打乱了。
Call mrs . himelfarb , remind her to floss 打电话给汉密尔弗伯夫人提醒她打乱取消
You do sometimes take your conversations away with you 你有时候总是把话题打乱
John ' s departure had upset their daily routine 约翰的离去打乱了他们的日常生活。
The rain upset our plans for a picnic 因为下雨,我们原定的野餐计划被打乱了。
Call mrs . himelfarb , remind her to floss . . 打电话给汉密尔弗伯夫人提醒她打乱取消
This illness makes a mess of my holiday plans 这场病把我的假期计划给打乱了。
- you deviated from the plan . - plan was flawed -你把整个计划打乱了-你的计划有问题
You deviated from the plan . - plan was flawed 你把整个计划打乱了-你的计划有问题
Her unexpected arrival confused all our plans 她突然来到把我们所有的计划全打乱了