That writer could attempt to palm off an inferior and immature production under the cover of one successful effort . 一个作者,想方设法在一部成功作品的掩护下,把自己低劣、粗糙的作品推销出去。
Then the east side pizzeria may try to lure customers away from the west by offering a wide range of pizza sizes . 那么东边的制饼铺就会想方设法地生产出各种尺寸的馅饼、把顾客从西边制饼铺那里吸引过来。
He must try to make welch like him, and one way of doing that was, he supposed, to be present and conscious while welch talked about concerts . 他必须想方设法博得威尔奇的好感。他认为,博得威尔奇的好感的一个行之有效的办法是当威尔奇谈音乐会的时候,他要在场,并且洗耳恭听。
You know how he is bet he ' s losing sleep over this 你知道他为了跟你和好想方设法
We will try every means we can find to do it well 我们将想方设法把这事儿做好。
I see you have been trying to get at the truth 我看得出来你在想方设法弄清真相
And has taken him off to persuade him otherwise 就把他带走想方设法去说服他
All this time , i ' ve been trying to talk to you , 每次,我都在想方设法和你交谈
And has taken him off to persuade him otherwise 就把他带走想方设法去说服他
She did her best to hide it , but i always knew 她想方设法隐瞒,可我总能知道