He took pity on this young greenhorn of a nephew, and wanted to open his eyes too . 他可怜他的侄儿幼稚无知,竭力想使他也睁开眼睛。
Blinded, frightened by the light, natalie snatches up her sleeping son . 娜塔丽惊慌失措,给亮光射得睁不开眼,她忙把睡着的儿子一把抱起。
When next celia awoke, daylight was streaming in through the old-fashioned windows . 等西莉亚再睁开眼,阳光已从那老式的窗子里照射进来。
Careful dissection of the eyes usually reveals fibrinopurulent exudate in the anterior chambers . 小心拨开眼睛检查,通常正眼前房可发现脓性纤维蛋白渗出物。
Carson opened his eyes and found himself lying on sand, looking upward into a flickering blue dimness . 卡森睁开眼睛,只见自己躺在沙子上,仰望着隐约的蓝色苍茫。
At that hour she awoke, and, leaving her bid of skin and boughs, she walked innocently and openly to the embers of the fire . 她睁开眼睛以后就离开铺着兽皮的柴堆,带着天真的神情,大大方方地走到篝火旁边。
In almost every area of the world, we have been living off capitalwarding off the immediate, rarely dealing with underlying problems . 在世界上几乎每一个地区,我们都是在吃老本,摆脱开眼前的事,很少去处理带根本性的问题。
He banged his head . - open your eyes . wake up 他撞到头部了-睁开眼睛,醒一醒!
You can ' t open your eyes until i have counted 20 直到我数到20 ,你才能睁开眼睛。
- he banged his head . - open your eyes . wake up -他撞到头部了-睁开眼睛,醒一醒!