Throw a stone into the water, and the myriad of tiny bubbles that are created flash out a brilliant glare like blue theatrical fires . 在水里扔块石头,泛起的无数小泡沫,霎时间闪出了一道亮光,好比舞台上的蓝色火花。
It ' s kind of like dating a german chick , you know 就好比和德国小妞约会,懂吗?
I watched the liverpool one , which was good 我看了对利物浦的比赛,一场好比赛。
Order out for pizza . we ' ll be back in an hour 准备好比萨.我们一个小时就能搞定
Love is like a thief , whose harborer is spring 爱情好比小偷,春天是它的窝主。
So what do you think , im ready for a fight 那么,你怎么想,我准备好比赛了么?
Meeting you here like this is positively surreal 像这样与你在此相逢真好比一场梦
Like when i ask you to go out this friday night , 好比当我邀请你星期五晚上出来
Genius without education is like silver in the mine 未受教育的天才好比矿中之银。
Come on , it ' s like being awake , but still dreaming 就这样啦,就好比醒着却仍在做梦