Well, it was noble to see launcelot and the boys swarm up onto that scaffold, and heave sheriffs and such overboard . 哎,郎斯洛特带领着众儿郎,如蜂似蚁的上了那个绞刑架,把郡长之类的人一个个从上面扔下来,颇为壮观。
Oh , oh , oh ! a crab is biting my leg 哎唷,哎唷,哎唷!一只螃蟹咬住了我的腿。
Look , i know my father ' s handwriting , all right 哎,我认识我父亲的字迹好不好?
Mrs . peters : why , this isn ' t her scissors 彼得斯夫人:哎,这不是她的剪刀。
Heck , you can t exactly troll a hundred feet 哎,一个人掉到100英尺深的混凝土中
What ? why didn ' t you tell me about that before 红兵:哎,怎麽以前没听你说过呀?
There goes your pen , dude . - we need an ambulance 你的笔在那哎我们需要救护车
And i did , for a while . . . eh , terrible 而我确实也替他们干了一阵,哎,太糟了!
- there goes your pen , dude . - we need an ambulance 你的笔在那哎我们需要救护车
" oh , it ' s good stuff , " wilson assured him “哎,包你错不了, ”威尔逊一力担保。