" yes ; you tell me to lay aside the mask , and i will do so , be satisfied “你叫我放下假面具,我不改变主意,请放心吧!
Rip one ' s mask away 撕下某人的假面具
Scully : am i to understand that you want me to debunk the x - files project , sir 史卡利:你是要我揭穿x档案计画的假面具吗?长官。
" maximilian , " said the count , " let us both lay aside the mask we have assumed “马西米兰, ”伯爵说, “让我们放下我们的假面具。
He was masked 他带着假面具。
He is masked 他戴了假面具。
General amnesty , weekly carnival , with masked licence , bonuses for all , esperanto the universal brotherhood 普遍大赦。每周举行一次准许戴假面具的狂欢会。一律发奖金。
It wouldn t pan out somehow . evening hours , girls in grey gauze . night hours then black with daggers and eyemasks 接着是夜晚的时光,穿黑的,佩匕首,戴着只露两眼的假面具。
If we trust each other , we are willing to be open to each other and can shed masks and pretenses and reveal our true selves 如果我们相互信任,我们就愿意相互敞开我们的心扉,我们就能够去掉假面具,去掉伪装,显示我们的真面貌。
Her marriage to l once pontellier was purely an accident , in this respect resembling many other marriages which masquerade as the decrees of fate 和雷昂斯?庞德烈结婚纯属偶然,就此而言很像许多其它把命运安排当作假面具的婚姻。