At noon we were stuck in a muddy road about, as nearly as we could figure, ten kilometers from udine . 中午时分,我们的车子陷在一条泥泞的道路上,再也开不动了。那地方据我们的猜想离开乌第涅约有十公里。
Gabriel was about to advance and restore the missing article, when an unexpected performance induced him to suspend the action for the present . 正当加布里埃尔打算走出去把失物归还原主的时候,一个出乎意料的动作使他暂时停住不动了。
He seemed so healthy , then he just stopped moving 他看起来很健康,突然就不动了
" it is too mighty for me to struggle with ! “那力量太强大,我挣扎不动了! ”
He seemed so healthy , then he just stopped moving . . 他看起来很健康,突然就不动了
The winch is jammed . i can ' t shut it off 绞盘转不动了,我没办法把锚提起来!
- my wife is pregnant . we can ' t run . - 听着,混蛋,我太太身怀六甲我们再也跑不动了
“ i am too old for that now , ” the boy said 男孩说: “我太老了,爬不动了。 ”
" i am to old to swing on branches , " said the boy “我已经老得荡不动了, ”男孩说。
But one day when we find we are able to work 但是有一天,我们会发现自己干不动了。