If a child is brought to a foreign country, it picks up the language in a few weeks, and forgets its own . 如果一个小孩子到了外国,几个星期他就能学会当地语言,自己的话也就忘记了。
I hear people talking in an airy way of throwing modern armies ashore here and there as if they were bales of goods to be dumped on a beach and forgotten . 我听到人们轻松地谈到把现代化部队随意送到岸上各处,仿佛他们是一捆捆的货物,扔到海滩上,就可以不再过问了。
And forget not the slaves that ( . . . ) bent working spines 也别忘了低头工作的奴隶
The thing we can do is forgive and forget the sad 我们能做的只是原谅,忘却悲伤
However , their wisdom had been severed and forgotten 不过智慧都断掉,忘记了!
[ david ] sleep now , bruce , and forget forever 睡吧. . .布鲁斯,永远忘记这一切
And forget all the bad things that she did to me 还要把她不好的事忘得一干二净
Block and forgot to go back later and fill in the 块包装代码,而后来忘记返回并填充
You can put that idea into mothballs and forget it 你可以摈弃那种想法并把它忘掉。
And forget not the slaves that bent working spines 也别忘了低头工作的奴隶