Frate starts running suddenly and waits for me at the parting of the road . 弗雷特突然奔跑起来,在岔路口等着我。
Fortunately, before harris could get any words out, captain demerest hung up . 幸亏哈里斯还没有来得及吭声,德默雷特就把电话挂了。
The king lifted gretel on to his prancing horse and they rode to his palace . 国王把格雷特尔扶上腾跃着的马,他们骑马向他的宫殿走去。
After we have walked along at a rapid pace for about half an hour, frate suddenly comes to a halt . 我们快步往前走了大约半小时以后,弗雷特突然停住了。
Barrett threw open the door, anderson dashed in and stepped to one side, and barrett threw the light switch . 巴雷特猛地打开了门,安德森冲进去站在一旁,巴雷特迅速打开了电灯。
We checked the electoral roll in the area around streettshall to see if we could find anything interesting . 我们查阅了斯特雷特沙尔周围地区的选民名单,看看是否能找出任何令人感兴趣的东西。
We contacted the raf and pinpointed strettshall, near bury st.edmons, as the most likely airfield . 我们与皇家空军进行了联系以后认为,贝里圣埃德蒙兹附近的斯特雷特沙尔机场是可能性最大的机场。
I wonder, my kallikrates, if you would tarry till i came again, as for so many centuries as i have tarried for your coming ? 我真想知道,卡里克雷特,你会不会我等你那样,几十世纪如一日地等待我的到来?
Hamlet revenged his father ' s death on his uncle 哈姆雷特向他叔叔报了杀父之仇。
Hamlet is known almost all over the world 《哈姆雷特》在全世界几乎是家喻户晓。