At any event, nobody could trick even once somebody as resourceful and tough as dinitz . 但无论如何,对于象迪尼茨这样足智多谋和难以对付的人来说,欺诈手法既使只使用一次也不会得逞。
I was much touched by this act of kindness on the part of that wily old man towards two utterly defenseless strangers . 这位足智多谋的老人对我们两个无依无靠的外乡人的关切使我为之感动。
They are persevering, ingenious, cunning, and thoroughly versed in the knowledge which their duties seem chiefly to demand . 他们坚持不懈,足智多谋,很狡猾,大凡在业务上必须懂得的事情,他们都完全精通。
To go on seeing all those people who had known him as a "long-headed chap", an astute adviserafter thatno ! 那些人一直认为他是个精明家伙,是个足智多谋的法律顾问;在这事之后还继续跟那些人见面决不会!
And now, with that perspicacity and ingenuity and enterprise which only belong to a certain passion, mr. foker began to dodge miss amory through london . 从此,福克先生在伦敦到处follow艾默里小姐,这种足智多谋、细心察访和孜孜不倦的精神,是只有某种感情才会具有的。
Much will depend on the ingenuity of mediators 这就有赖于调停者的足智多谋了。
Your resourcefulness in determining the descent vectors 你在降落时的足智多谋
A little heads - up would have been great , woman 足智多谋的他没有问题的,小姐
You ' re inventive and resourceful and funny and cute and 你有创意,足智多谋,风趣,可爱
You ' re inventive and resourceful and funny and cute and . . 你有创意,足智多谋,风趣,可爱