I could not help wondering that my old friend, the pound-lock, and that of the very simplest and most rural kind, should hold its place there . 我不禁觉得奇怪;这座我所熟悉的贮水水闸,这种极简单,极土气的贮水水闸,今天居然还保留着。
Knowing that you ' re not wearing one makes me feel funny 你没穿我自己都觉得奇怪
Strange as it may sound , it is true 这听起来虽然令人觉得奇怪,却是千真万确的。
Don ' t be surprised if your friends are stunned 你的朋友如果惊呆了可别觉得奇怪。
Was her fault to begin with . what do you mean -我不会觉得奇怪-你是什么意思?
I don ' t wonder at her refusing to marry him 她拒绝嫁给他,我并不觉得奇怪。
" i think it ' s wonderful , " said malenia softly “我觉得奇怪的很。 ”媚兰轻轻地说道。
All this had at the time seemed to pierre only strange 这一切,当时皮埃尔只觉得奇怪。
I wonder that he can come here after what happened 事件发生后他还能到这里来,我觉得奇怪。
I was curious . didn ' t see you here 我就觉得奇怪为什么不见你在这。