The canonical expressions may be converted from one form to another by the suitable substitution of operations . 籍助于适当的取代运算,标准表达式可以由一种形式转换为另一种形式。
Though books were among the cargo of almost every ship from europe, standards of taste were at first fairly austere in most colonial communities . 虽然欧洲来的每一艘船都运来书籍,但大多数殖民者最初的文学趣味是相当朴实粗浅的。
A distinguished elderly chinese woman, mrs. kee, after nearly ninety years of life in america, is going to try to pass her examination for citizenship . 年高德劭的华人姬老太太在美国生活了将近九十年,马上就要接受公民籍资格测验。
I was surprises, when coming to my heap of grapes, which were so rich and fine when i gathered them, i found them spread about . 走到我堆集葡萄的地方,我不禁大吃一惊,因为当初我收集它们的时候,它们都是挺饱满,挺完好的,现在却是一片狼籍。
If you fail again , your membership will be terminated 如不合格会取消队籍登记。
By watching their influence in you and on you 籍着观察它们于你身心内外的影响。
I ' m one of the most notorious slashers in history 我是历史上最声名狼籍的杀人狂
1 . it is hard to take back naturalization once given 1 .一但入美国籍很难失去身分
Development of real estate and cadastre management system 房产地籍管理系统开发
If you fail again , your membership will be terminated 如不合格会取消队籍登记。