I'd always understood these oriental girls were brought up modestly behind the veil . 我对这种戴着面纱长大的,端庄的东方姑娘素有了解。
The decent mulatto woman whom eva had caressed so rapturously soon entered . 不多一会儿,刚才伊娃热烈亲吻的那个仪态端庄的黑女人进来了。
Her grace, quickness, her social felicities-seemed the overflow of a bounteous nature . 她端庄的仪态,敏捷的反应,伶俐的口才都似乎是多余的了。
I looked into the water, and there, mirrored upon its placid surface, was the silhouette of ustane's stately face . 我往水里看去。平静的水面上映现出尤斯坦端庄的面孔的侧影。
And her mother had imparted enough of her own deportment to prevent any striking or offensive vulgarity of manner . 同时她又受过她那仪态端庄的母亲的许多影响,因此在她的举止当中没有任何惹眼的或令人不堪忍受的粗俗之处。
She went, with her neat figure and her sober womanly step, down the dark street, and he stood looking after her until she turned into one of the small houses . 她顺着黑暗的街道走去,显出俐落匀称的身材,端庄的女人步伐,他站在那儿看着她,一直等到她转身走进一座小房里去。
If you die , don ' t expect a decent burial 如果你死了,别期待会有一场端庄的葬礼!
I hope you are also is filial , dignified girl 我希望你也是位孝顺,端庄的女孩
Pleasing and dignified in form or appearance 好看的身材或面貌上让人愉快的,端庄的
Yes . and this is my husband , a well - behaved man 这位是我丈夫,他是一个行为端庄的男人