" at first, the government had great difficulty in persuading people to leave here and to settle in the north . 最初,政府动员人们离开这里去北部定居,困难很大。
She recollected that on her last departure through the park she had been proud of the rolling green and spreading trees . 她回想起,在她上次穿过园林离开这里时,她曾为起伏的绿草和广阔的树林而自豪过。
While babbitt watched him anxiously he snapped, "come on, let's get out of this," and hastened down the wharf, not looking back . 巴比特急切地望着他,他说:“走吧,咱们离开这里。”然后头也不回,匆匆走下码头。
No , but you fellows have got to get out of here 不,不过你们这些人要离开这里
The earlier the better . i ` m leaving next week 史:越早越好,我下星期离开这里。
Tom , she ' s right , we have to get out of here 汤姆,她说得对我们必须离开这里!
Something ' s happening ! i need to get out of here 有事情要发生了!我要离开这里
We ' ve gotta get out of here now ! you hear me 我们现在要离开这里,你听见我吗?
We don ' t get a name soon , i ' m walking 如果你在弄不到对方的名字我要离开这里了
It seems that someone of us have to leave here 看上去我们中有人要离开这里了。