Thus in short he settled to live--feeding all on the sense that he once had lived, and dependent on it not alone for a support but for an identity . 简而言之,他就这样安顿下来,完全靠他曾经生活过这一感觉活下来,他把这一感觉看做不仅是他生活的支柱,而且是他的个性。
We regard our teachers as our good friends 我们把我们的老师看做为我们的好朋友。
Every mother ' s son wishes to be considered solomon 人人都希望被大家看做是聪敏人。
I guess you have to look at it being an island 我想你不得不把它看做一个岛
For years the picture passed as a genuine rembrandt 几年来此画被看做是林布兰的真迹。
What do you think of people who are making behavior performance 你怎么看做行为艺术的人?
We mustn ' t take success and failure as a personal matter 我们不该把成败看做是个人的事情。
He considers himself a java evangelist 他把自己看做是个java传道者。
I ' d put him down as an uneducated man 我把他看做没有受过教育的人
We must not take success and failure as a personal matter 我们不该把成败看做是个人的事情。