In chinese fashion, everything was orchestrated to suggest an approval and cooperation . 一切都按照中国方式经过特意安排,造成一种赞扬与合作的气氛。
George was only half pleased to be asked to dinner on that particular day when the general was not to dine . 乔治见他特意在将军不在家吃饭的一天请他去,心里不大舒服。
With his heart beating stupidly, he threw his cigarette carefully onto the middle of the general's spotless floor . 怀着一颗怦怦乱跳的心,他特意又把香烟丢在将军那一尘不染的木板地正中。
Wainwright was aware that everything he had done so far represented a reversal of his moral standards, a negation of his belief in law and order . 温赖特意识到,到此刻为止所做的一切与自己的道义标准是背道而驰的;他平时相信法律和秩序,而自己的行为恰好否定了这种信仰。
I thought you were making her hate you with a purpose 我以为你特意的让她恨你呢
- i came back for you . - what ' s going on here -我是特意回来找你的-这是怎么了?
- l came back for you . - what ' s going on here -我是特意回来找你的-这是怎么了?
I came back for you . - what ' s going on here 我是特意回来找你的-这是怎么了?
I purposely came today , as i knew you ' d be in 我特意在今天来,因为我知道你在家。
I ' ve titivated in honor of the date 为了对得起这次约会,我还特意打扮了一下。