It irritated her beyond measure to see the regularity with which he went through the unvarying process of his toilet . 看见他总是有规律地每天毫无变化地在同一时间进洗手间,也使她火气冲天。
This menace smothered the young man s passion 这一恐吓立刻压服了青年人的火气。
Can ' t you put your anger aside for one minute 你不能压压你的火气吗?哪怕一分钟?
There ' s potter . cheat . - why so tense , potter 波特来了,他是个骗子-火气好大,波特
There ' s potter . cheat . - why so tense , potter ? 波特来了,他是个骗子-火气好大,波特
- there ' s potter . cheat . - why so tense , potter -波特来了,他是个骗子-火气好大,波特
- there ' s potter . cheat . - why so tense , potter ? -波特来了,他是个骗子-火气好大,波特
We drive too fast and we blow up as fast 车开得太快,火气上来也更快。
You know ? and you were so mad 你知道吗?当时你的火气又那么大!
I tried threatening him , but he only got more ill - tempered 我想吓唬他一下,不料,他的火气更大了。