His court was composed largely of those who had spent idle and dissolute years in exile with him . 他的朝臣大部分曾和他一起度过闲散放荡的流放生活。
He was in the unenviable position of having to choose between imprisonment or exile . 他已陷于进退维谷的地步,不是坐牢就是流放,必须在两者间做出抉择。
I love baccy, dear, more by token that it comes from the plantations to which the blessed woman was sent . 我喜欢烟叶,亲爱的,主要是因为它来自那位有福分的女人被流放的种植园。
I was very easy at her transportation, because she was then out of the way of doing me any mischief, whatever should happen . 她被流放到远方去,我倒觉得很满意,因为这样一来,无论如何她再也不能加害于我了。
Get out of my palace , your exiled you bastard , 滚出我的王宫,你被流放了,小畜牲
Or she ' d be hard iaboring or transported .不然的话,她准是在做苦工或是被流放了
If you are forced into exile , we will help 如果你被逼流放的话,我们会帮助你的
The unknown stranger is wandering pagan god 匿名的陌生人是流放的异教神只。
Particle simulation on s - band relativistic two - stream amplifier 双流放大器的粒子模拟
Offenders are no longer transported to devil ' s island 犯人们不再被流放到魔鬼岛去了。