You cannot help strong men by tearing down the strong . 你不能靠搞垮大个儿来帮助有力气的人。
I swear i'll break you . 我发誓要搞垮你。
Of course he'd ruined his constitution by drink and dissipation . 当然,他喝酒作乐早已经把身体搞垮了。
I wish all the girls would leave, and spoil his old school . 我希望所有的女孩子都退学,把他那个旧学校搞垮。
If we don't stop them, these clowns are going to break us . 如果我们不制止那些小丑们,他们一定会把我们搞垮的。
European science was disrupted following germany's attack on poland in 1939 . 随着德国在1939年进攻波兰,欧洲的科学研究被搞垮了。
He wouldn't permit himself to be completely baffled by this smashing announcement . 他决不让自己给这么一个毁灭性的声明完全搞垮。
The industrial troubles, which were threatening to destroy the neptune, were wearing arthur down . 产业危机正威胁着要把内普丘恩煤矿搞垮,阿瑟已愁得垂头丧气了。
I told him that physically, fiscally and spiritually i and all members of my family had been wiped out . 我告诉他我和一家人在肉体上、经济上和精神上都被搞垮了。
A long-lost brother , who was presumed dead , was really alive all the time and wickedly plotting to bring about the hero 's downfall . 失踪了很久的兄弟,以为他死了,其实一直活着,而且在邪恶地密谋搞垮主人公。