I've got rather a ticklish job for him to do and i want you to stand by . 我有一项相当棘手的任务要他去执行,我要你从旁照料一下。
What i wanted you to do is to go to washington and dig out this appointment for me . 我要你做的事只是到华盛顿去一次,替我钻营这个职位。
I want you to think of your mother and your sister and your brothers, and be a good girl . 我要你想一想你的母亲,你的妹妹和你的哥哥,做一个循规蹈矩的女孩子。
I would ask you dearest to be very generous with him always, and very lenient on his faults when he is not by . 最亲爱的,我要你时常很慷慨地对待他,而且当他不在面前的时候更要宽恕他的过失。
I want you to believe that i will keep my promise, or i should feel that you and everybody else had a right to condemn me . 我要你相信,我是愿意遵守我的诺言的,要不,我就会觉得你和任何人都有权力来谴责我了。
I want this to last , need you by my side 我要这一切继续下去,我要你在我的身边。
I want you to start getting acquainted with the job 我要你马上开始你分内的工作
When you were taking my cash . i want it back 当你收我的钱的时候我要你退还给我
What i need from you is an assault unit to back me up 我要你派一支突击队支援我
. . . it won ' t . i want you to picture her clothes . . .他不会,我要你幻想出她的衣着