The disquietude of his air, the somewhat apprehensive impatience of his manner, surprised me . 他神情不安,急躁的举止中有点担忧,这使我吃了一惊。
"a bachelor!" i said, astonished. "why, who's that, mr. peggotty?" pointing to the person in the apron who was knitting . “光棍儿!”我吃了一惊,说。“那么,那是谁哪,坡勾提先生?”我一面这样问,一面往那个系着围裙,坐着打毛活的妇人那儿一指。
I took some pills , and now my headache is gone 我吃了一些药,现在我的头痛好了。
- when you went back to the hotel ? - i had some lunch -当你回酒店后-我吃了一点
When you went back to the hotel ? - i had some lunch 当你回酒店后-我吃了一点
After i ate three pieces of cake , i felt sick 我吃了三块蛋糕后,感觉到不舒服。
The cake was so delicious that i ate three pieces 蛋糕太好吃了,我吃了三块。
Student : yes . i ate a piece of cake yesterday 学生:会。昨天我吃了一块蛋糕。
I take your pills but my arm still hurts 我吃了你给的药片但是我的手臂还是痛
I was startled and asked , " is it a pressing case ? “我吃了一惊问,是危重病么?