She, who had descended with such joy and pain, had begun her upward climb . 她,这个曾经如此快乐而又痛苦地堕落下去的女人,已经开始往上爬了。
The lad, from sport or love of mischief, shook the ladder a good deal as he ascended . 当他往上爬的时候,那个小伙子不知道是出于开玩笑还是恶作剧,拼命在下面摇梯子。
Being ambitious to get ahead socially and financially, he was very careful of whom or with whom he talked . 因为他一心想在社会上经济上往上爬,对于和谁谈话以及谈到谁都是小心谨慎的。
I began my life as the son of immigrant, and i worked my way up to the presidency of the ford motor company . 我自幼过着移民后裔的生活,一步一步的往上爬,最后当上了福特汽车公司总裁。
As they gradually rose from the level of the valleys, the thick darkness which usually precedes the approach of day began to disperse . 就在他们慢慢地从山谷里往上爬的时候,那黎明前的黑暗也开始在消失。
The path steepens as you climb the hillside 沿著山坡往上爬时,那条小径越来越陡
Slowly but surely , carnegie was working his way up 卡内基一步步但稳定的往上爬。
The path steepens as you climb the hillside 沿著山坡往上爬时,那条小径越来越陡
I can feel something crawling up my leg 我感到什么东西正顺着我的腿往上爬。
I suddenly felt an insect crawling up my leg 我忽然感到有一只虫子顺着我的腿往上爬。