The three des grassins had their adherents too, their cousins and their trusty allies . 这三位台格拉桑也有他们的帮手,房族,和忠实的盟友。
Hunger and recent illusage are great assistants if you want to cry; and oliver cried very naturally indeed . 如果要哭,饥饿和适才遭到的虐待是最好的帮手,所以奥立弗真是哭得极为自然。
I thought, the poor fool, that i had found a good friend and helper, and i was rejoiced to see the ship . 我--可怜的傻小子--还以为找到了一个好朋友和好帮手呢,满心高兴地要去观光一下船只。
The emergence during the fifties of the scientifictechnological elite now gave him the men with whom to begin the reconquest of the pentagon . 科学技术权贵在五十年代的出现,使他这时有了开始重新征服五角大楼的帮手。
We are co - workers in the golden age of enlightenment 在黄金时代成为更开悟的帮手
The difficulty is the best helper for steeling will 磨练意志最好的帮手是困难。
Free standing or rim - mounted on aquarium . . 是水族爱好者在假期出游的理想帮手. .
What can you do ? are you helpful at home (你会干什么?你在家里是个小帮手吗? )
You keep the place locked down until i get some help 你把这里锁好,我去找帮手
Mum needs your help . tomorrow harvest will begin 妈妈要你帮手明天就开始收获了