A few stately savages, in all the pomp and dignity of the primeval indian, stood gazing at the spectacle . 有几个身材魁伟的土著,带着十足原始印第安人的炫耀和威严的神气,站在那里出神地看着这景象。
There was something so commanding in the distress of the old man, that heyward did not dare to venture a syllable of consolation . 在老人的伤感中,有一种威严的意味,使得海沃德不敢说一句话来安慰他。
The expanded chest, fully formed limbs, and grave countenance of this warrior, would denote that he had reached the vigor of his days . 宽阔的胸脯,丰满的四肢,威严的脸容都表明,这个战士已经到了他一生中的盛年。
You are a frenchman . you ask me to pardon him 军官挺直胸膛,作了一个威严的手势。
He began to address me in a magisterial voice 他开始以威严的声音向我讲话。
He said in a deep authoritative male voice 他以深沉而威严的男性的声调说。
We call them tatanka , the majestic ones 我们称它们为塔唐卡,威严的一群
Busoni , with a tone of irresistible authority 布沙尼神甫用一种无法抗拒的威严的口吻说。
We call them tatanka , the majestic ones 我们称它们为塔唐卡,威严的一群
One blast was near a revered holy shrine in karbala 一起爆炸就发生在一所威严的圣殿附近。