If god sees fit that i should marry, he would provide me with a worthy husband . 如果上帝认为我应该结婚,他就会供给我一个如意郎君的。
If she had been less wealthy, though as luscious as cherry bullivant, she suspected even then that this desirable man would not have been enticed . 她与彻丽布利文特一样富有肉感,但如果不是那么有钱,那么即使在当时,她也会怀疑她的如意郎君并没有被她迷住。
The siheruyi graduated shade in the silk in ming dynasty 明代丝绸中的四合如意云纹
Everything just don ' t go well so i ' m depressed mentally 不能事事如意精神上郁闷吧
I want to some day find the perfect mate . 我期望有朝一日能找到如意的伴侣.
" everything will be all right , " said the hen - wife “一切都会如意的, ”养鸡婆说。
Green princess barrette swarovski austrian crystal 绿如意公主发夹奥地利水晶
Dedicate excellent culture , create fine life ? ?奉献精品文化,创造如意人生。
You can create unlimited profiles as you wish 你可以创造出无限的概况如意
I want to some day find the perfect mate 我期望有朝一日能找到如意的伴侣