"now, you are a nice boy, aren't you?" said mr. sowerberry, giving him a box on the ear . “好啊,你是一个好孩子,不是吗?”索沃贝赖先生说着,就打了他一记耳光。
There had not passed the least immodest word or action between us, oh, that it had been so to the last . 我们中间未曾有过一点儿无廉耻的话或者举动。啊,如果一直这样有多么好啊!
This was a really good rifle, easy to shoot, easy to teach anyone to shoot with, and handy on the boat . 这把枪有多好啊,不但使用起来方便,学起来也容易,谁都能一教就会,在小船上使用,尤其得心应手。
"i see, it's nice to have accomplishments, and be elegant, but not show off, or get perked up," said amy thoughtfully . “我明白了,一个人有教养,又风雅,却不卖弄,不摆架子,该多好啊!”阿蜜沉思地说。
Faber said, "well, well, bill parkin, who wanted to join the army, and ended up on the railways. still, it's a uniform . 费伯说:“好啊,比利帕金,你想当兵,结果在铁路上谋了个差使;反正一样,都穿制服。”
If only we could bottle the fresh air 要是我们能把新鲜空气装在瓶子里该多好啊。
Your test results are not good , dear colleague 你的测试结果不太好啊亲爱的同事
Well , emma is going to get a prize on thansgiving 好啊,爱玛在感恩节这天获奖!
Cool . that sounds good . where are you going 好啊!听起来不错。你们打算去哪儿?
Won ' t it be nice to see my old friend again 又要见到我的老朋友了,这有多好啊!