Dorothy, for her part, was ready to dismiss the idea of making too large a hole in mother's cheque。 就多萝茜来说,她已打定主意不想把母亲给的那张支票花去一大笔。
Anne macrory remarked, "i don't know, dorothy, how we managed before you came. " 安妮马克罗里郑重其事地说:“多萝茜,我不知道,你们没来的那阵子我们是怎么过日子的。”
Doroth felt she must escape from the old woman's delicately tinted world in which she was a harsh impostor . 多萝茜才突然想到自己必须逃出老太太色彩绚丽的世界。在那个世界中,她是一个格格不入的骗子。
" nothing so brutal , " dorothy ' s voice rose “不用这么粗鲁。 ”多萝茜提高了嗓门。
Now you hear me dot - - i ' m not staying behind -现在,你听我说,多萝茜- -我不要逃走
Dorothy clicks her heels three times and says what 多萝茜碰了三次脚后跟然后说了什么?
Can you fetch the water please dot ? - yes ma ' am -你能把水拿过来么,多萝茜? -是的,妈妈
" why don ' t you come along , dorothy ? “你怎么不赞成呢,多萝茜? ”
Well her sister ' s name is dot 她妹妹的名字叫多萝茜
You want dot to stay for company ? - brake you said i could go -你要多萝茜留下来陪你么? -布雷克,你说过我可以去