I felt no qualms about my first lust for the flesh being born on holy ground . 我对自己在圣地上产生的初次欲望问心无愧。
The moor who has made a pilgrimage to mecca is entitled to high distinction . 摩耳人,凡是朝拜过圣地麦加的,就有资格享有崇高称号。
It was the shrine to which most ambitious young writers of the era made their pilgrimage . 它是那个时代大多数抱负不凡的青年作家朝拜的圣地。
We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind america of the fierce urgency of now . 我们来到这个圣地也是为了提醒美国,现在是非常急迫的时刻。
My presence in his sanctum was evidently esteemed a piece of impudence too shameful for remark . 我在他的圣地出现,显然被他看作是羞于提及的莽撞事情。
He stayed away, for a year; he visited the depths of asia, spending himself on scenes of romantic interest, of superlative sanctity . 他在外边度过了一年。他深入亚洲腹地,游遍名胜古迹与宗教圣地。
Tom paine, once the hero of the colonies, was refused burial in a consecrated place after years of hostility or neglect . 汤姆派恩一度是殖民地英雄,后来受排斥冷淡,逝世后,不准在奉为圣地处安葬。
Cos you know new york city is make up of basketball 要知道纽约可是篮球圣地啊。
A ravishing , ever - newplace called underverse 那是个崭新的圣地,称之为“天域”
Where to go and what to do in san diego ? check out 圣地牙哥哪里玩怎么玩比较好?