"you look good on a soapbox, luke," said meggie ironically . “卢克,你在临时演说台上倒是口才不错呀。”麦琪嘲讽地说。
Miss ley looked sharply at miss glover, but saw no trace of irony . 莱伊小姐用锐利的眼光瞅了格洛弗小姐一眼,但没发现嘲讽的迹象。
This was no longer the flaunting hussy who had jeered at them in the road, but a broken, frightened woman . 她已不复有那个在路上嘲讽他们时的洋洋得意的泼辣风度,而变成一个丧魂落魄,胆战心惊的女人了。
I bet he got a lot of snickers in the locker room 我打赌他在换衣间肯定饱受嘲讽
He was stabbed to the heart by the girl ' s jeer 那女孩的嘲讽深深地刺伤了他的心。
For their satires of our leadership , we are wary 他们嘲讽领导阶层,我们警惕。
To me it s all a mockery and beastly 对我来说,这完全是个嘲讽,畜生也会有的事儿。
He felt humiliated by her scornful remarks 他听到她那些嘲讽的话而感到屈辱
It ' s a way for demons to mock the holy trinity 恶魔借此来藐视与嘲讽圣父,圣子与圣神
He took a few good - natured shies at his opponents 他对他的对手并无恶意地嘲讽了几句。