Neither of them imagined they could be personally involved in the dubious result of the scenes they witnessed . 他们俩谁也不曾设想,自己会被牵扯进这场他们耳闻目睹的闹剧的含糊不清的结局。
It was reported vaguely that several young men had been asked to come to the police station and "assist the police. " 根据含糊不清的报导,有几名年轻人曾被叫到警察局去“向警方提供帮助。”
I was immersed in the ambiguities, passions, and frustrations of that maddening, heroic, and exhilarating region . 我也沉浸在这个令人发狂的、神异的、使人振奋的地区存在的那种含糊不清、激情和沮丧之中去了。
We imagine the aggressive, call-a-spade-a-spade, table-pounding hero whose simple, brutal use of words leaves nothing at all . 我们想象一个敢作敢为,直言不讳的拍桌子英雄,他的简单、蛮横的用词丝毫未留下任何含糊不清的事。
If not , the outcome may be a lot murkier 而如不然,结果可能就会更加含糊不清。
You wore gray because it was ambiguous 你穿灰色,是不是因为含糊不清的意思?
Why are you always so ambiguous about this problem 为什么你总是对这个问题含糊不清。
Darkness is in our souls , do you not think 你不认为我们的灵魂里有着含糊不清的东西吗
He murmurs vaguely the past of ephraim . shitbroleeth 他含糊不清地咕哝着以法莲人的口令。
You run into ambiguity only when you ignore context 只有忽略上下文的时候才会出现含糊不清。