Why he had given me money to which i was convinced i had no claim, and, last of all, why he had tried to kill me . 他干吗要给我钱,我相信我明明没有权利要这些钱的,最主要的,他干吗要千方百计地谋杀我呢。
Were i to advise any man for whom i had the least regard, i would caution him by all means not to be imposed upon by their false pretences . 要是让我对于自己稍稍关心的人给一点忠告的话,我就要千方百计地提醒他:千万不要被那些人的虚假借口所蒙蔽。
I think richard is bucking for a promotion 我看理查德正在千方百计地想要升职。
Once again she wormed out of trouble 她又一次千方百计地摆脱了麻烦。
He wormed himself into our confidence 他千方百计地获取我们的信任。
We ” ll do all ( that ) we can to help him 我们将千方百计地帮助他。
Israel makes every means to upgrade its military defenses 以色列千方百计地提升其军事防务水平
He managed to worm into an important position in the government 他千方百计地获取政府中的要职。
She wormed herself into his favor 她千方百计地获取他的宠爱。
Lest i should not prize you , you elude me in a thousand ways 只恐我不珍爱你,你千方百计地闪避我。