If you cannot handle the pressure , you shouldn ' t be a footballer 如果你无法应付压力,那你还是别当职业球员了。
Uncle gump used to give this advice : " never be no big - ass pete . 甘叔叔以前常劝告别人说:千万别当大屁股混蛋王!
Koka moin no betto 皇嘉门院别当
I ' m not nothin ' , 别当我不存在
Don ' t be a chicken 别当胆小鬼
Don ' t expect all barbarous tribal people to respect and appreciate foreign cultures 别当所有蛮荒部落的人都懂得尊重和理解异地文化
Don ' t be a chicken . training is fun . let ' s do some culture training to get you in the mood 别当胆小鬼呀,培训挺有意思的。让我们先做些文化上的训练,使你能适应一下。
A : don ' t be a chicken . training is fun . let ' s do some culture training to get you in the mood 别当胆小鬼呀,培训挺有意思的。让我们先做些文化上的训练,使你能适应一下。
Rose : don ' t be a wallflower . let me go get ivy . she ' ll dance with you . hey , ivy , do you want to dance with billy 萝丝:别当壁花。我去找艾薇。她会跟你一起跳。嗨,艾薇, ?要和比利跳舞吗?
If someone says something negative about you , don ' t be a sponge . let the attack roll off like water on glass 如有人说起你的是非,千万别当一块海绵,让那些攻击性的说话像水在玻璃上一般的流走。