音标：[ 'peismeikə ] 发音:
- The vagus nerves have an inhibitory action on atrial pacemakers .
- Bradycardia, if persistent, should be controlled by the insertion of a pacemaker as soon as possible .
- While this is commonly agreed upon, the vagal innervation of idioventricular pacemakers is not .
- The s-a node is often called the pacemaker of the heart because it establishes the basic rhythm at which the heart beats .
- As the early pacemakers were not implanted, the patient could reach them easily and control them .
- To implant a pacemaker anywhere in the body is to ask the tissues to carry an extra and unnatural weight .
- An increase in extracellular potassium does in fact shift the pacemaker within the sinus node from the cephalic to the caudal portion .
- At first, in the early 1950s, the patient wore his pacemaker outside his body, and wires passed through his skin to connect it to his heart .
- An "atrially triggered" pacemaker can pick up the signals directly from the sa node and strengthen them before passing them to the ventricles .
- Makes the profession together with it the pacemaker
- a horse used to set the pace in racing
- an implanted electronic device that takes over the function of the natural cardiac pacemaker
- a specialized bit of heart tissue that controls the heartbeat
同义词：cardiac pacemaker, sinoatrial node, SA node,
- a leading instance in its field; "the new policy will be a pacesetter in community relations"