- He sowed all his wild oats before he married .
- Oats have been notorious for disease problems .
- He has been a bit off his oats since his illness .
- The farmers here grow wheat, oats and clover .
- Wheat and oats are of the same family , but of different genera .
- About 18. 6 million acres of oats were harvested for grain in the u.s.a .
- Oats spread over europe and asia as weed-like mixtures in barley and wheat .
- Crown rust is the common name both of a serious leaf-rust disease of oats and of the causal agent .
- Went showed that this active agent diffused into gelatin from living oat coleoptile tips .
- The boy spooned oat the to beans to his mouth
- seed of the annual grass Avena sativa (spoken of primarily in the plural as `oats'')
- annual grass of Europe and North Africa; grains used as food and fodder (referred to primarily in the plural: `oats'')
The common oat (Avena sativa) is a species of cereal grain grown for its seed, which is known by the same name (usually in the plural, unlike other grains). While oats are suitable for human consumption as oatmeal and rolled oats, one of the most common uses is as livestock feed.
这些城市拼了！为了留住大学生 送户口送房子还送钱 （双语）