音标：[ əuk ] 发音:
- Venerable oaks forms a sylvan archway .
- The woods were all of oak and beech .
- Birches and oaks feathered the narrow ravines .
- There was a triptych of pale oak .
- I had just sported my oak for a moment .
- Oak had attended all sales and fairs for her .
- The short oaks bristled like metal pillars .
- Oak may bend but will not break .
- Oaks are very recalcitrant .
- She saw him go pale and lean against the young oaks .
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring