音标：[ 'mekənaiz ] 发音:用"mechanize"造句"mechanize"怎么读
- They move like mechanized doom .
- Intensive mechanized agriculture has both weaknesses and strengths .
- Intensive mechanized agriculture is typically regarded as being efficient .
- These systems require a human labor investment that is high by the standards of mechanized farming .
- Cotton-picking and weeding machines, which had received little attention before the war, were improved and the farm work was mechanized .
- But, in fact, one often finds production techniques in both agriculture and industry to be heavily mechanized and capital intensive .
- Mechanized shaft kiln internal water charging technology
- They could mechanize the horse , put it on tracks
- Ways to control gas in a fully mechanized caving face
- The country is aim to mechanize its farming industry