音标：[ 'leibə ] 发音:
过去式: labored 过去分词: labored 名词复数: labors 现在分词: laboring
- My long labor draws to a close .
- Their whole life was labor and trouble .
- I'm a strong believer in the dignity of labor .
- The poll reported labor to be leading .
- Labor is no good without capital .
- All this took time, labor and material .
- The labor union voted against a strike .
- He was sentenced to 10 years' hard labor .
- Work done by machines has replaced manual labor .
- Our labor costs did not go down accordingly .
- productive work (especially physical work done for wages); "his labor did not require a great deal of skill"
- any piece of work that is undertaken or attempted; "he prepared for great undertakings"
同义词：undertaking, project, task,
- a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages; "there is a shortage of skilled labor in this field"
同义词：labour, working class, proletariat,
- an organized attempt by workers to improve their status by united action (particularly via labor unions) or the leaders of this movement
同义词：labor movement, trade union movement,
- concluding state of pregnancy; from the onset of contractions to the birth of a child; "she was in labor for six hours"
同义词：parturiency, labour, confinement, lying-in, travail, childbed,
- undergo the efforts of childbirth
- strive and make an effort to reach a goal; "She tugged for years to make a decent living"; "We have to push a little to make the deadline!"; "She is driving away at her doctoral thesis"
同义词：tug, labour, push, drive,
- work hard; "She was digging away at her math homework"; "Lexicographers drudge all day long"
同义词：labour, toil, fag, travail, grind, drudge, dig, moil,
我们的家长, 你为什么那么焦虑? （双语）