- Exposure may produce olfactory fatigue or habituation .
- This seems to suggest that human beings have this habituation of associating ideology with a human form
- Rearranging or compacting menu items " helpfully " can work against habituation and lead to user errors
- Joiner postulates that a necessary condition for suicide is habituation to the fear about the pain involved in the act
- " the foot thump shows potential as a deterrent of eastern grey kangaroos . and is less likely to suffer from habituation because it is a natural sound , " bender said
- Among them the first election is agerious ' " habitual defence " - - - those make us and others avoid being threated to interact with gob - struck habituation , but it will hinder our study
其中首推阿吉瑞斯所称的“习惯性防卫” ? ?那些使我们及他人免受威胁与窘困的习惯性互动方式，它将阻碍我们的学习。
- Along with habituation , which is closely related , spatial memory is another reason why consistency across and within applications is good . people may expect to find similar functionality in similar places
- The temporal relation between the presentations of the pictures and the distractors were manipulated with three soas in different blocks ( experiment 1 ) , and within the same block ( experiment 2 ) to avoid control strategies or habituation developed through the experimental conditions
- Outwardly , his practice grants us an abundance of necessities , good health , helpful friends , good family and good living conditions ; inwardly , we attain a greater understanding of dharma , by practicing morality within the three scopes ; and secretly , we reduce the habituations of a self cherishing , grasping mind
Habituation is a decrease in response to a stimulus after repeated presentations. As a procedure, habituation is the repeated presentation of an eliciting stimulus that results in the decline of the elicited behavior (the process of habituation).