音标：[ 'i:gənis ] 发音：
- He had a great eagerness to join the army .
- The recruit was all eagerness to go to the front .
- Madame merle appeared to note this eagerness .
- Herzog felt a deep, dizzy eagerness to begin .
- Montanelli's voice was almost harsh in its eagerness .
- He began to explain with the most considerable eagerness .
- Romor exuded friendliness, goodwill, indeed eagerness to please .
- She met his eagerness with that smiling, tantalizing passivity .
- In her eagerness she rose and supported herself of the arm of the chair .
- And the best of it is, his eagerness to help was not appreciated .
- prompt willingness; "readiness to continue discussions"; "they showed no eagerness to spread the gospel"; "they disliked his zeal in demonstrating his superiority"; "he tried to explain his forwardness in battle"
同义词：readiness, zeal, forwardness,
- a positive feeling of wanting to push ahead with something
同义词：avidity, avidness, keenness,
调查： 读研更容易让人抑郁 （双语）
简单日常交流口语 （学会一百个常用句型） （四）
老外自曝在中国如何赚钱 被租来撑场面 （双语）
简单日常交流口语 （学会一百个常用句型） （三）