eager in 中文是什么意思
发音:用"eager in"造句"eager in"怎么读
- She is eager in her studies .
- She was sensible and clever, but eager in everything .
- Don't be too eager in pursuing the person lest you create too high expectations .
- He is eager in investigating the cause of the earthquake
- I ’ m very eager in my studies
- Do not be eager in your heart to be angry , for anger resides in the bosom of fools
传7 : 9你不要心里急躁恼怒、因为恼怒存在愚昧人的怀中。
- Mr . gardiner himself did not expect any success from this measure , but as his brother was eager in it , he meant to assist him in pursuing it
- At first there seemed danger of lydia s engrossing him entirely for she was a most determined talker ; but being likewise extremely fond of lottery tickets , she soon grew too much interested in the game , too eager in making bets and exclaiming after prizes , to have attention for any one in particular