- They are stockpiled in the cytoplasm .
- The cytoplasm between the desmosomal attachments shrinks .
- Enucleate cytoplasm can still synthesize protein .
- The sea water is said to be hypertonic to the cytoplasm .
- Vacuoles are fluid-filled "bubbles" in the cytoplasm .
- We say that sea water is isotonic to their cytoplasm .
- Chromatophilic substance is found within the cytoplasm of dendrites .
- An infection thread is formed by the cytoplasm of the host cell .
- Some maize with s cytoplasm can revert to the fertile condition .
- There are numerous amoeboid nuclei suspended in the organelle-rich cytoplasm .
- the protoplasm of a cell excluding the nucleus; is full of proteins that control cell metabolism
The cytoplasm comprises cytosol?? the gel-like substance enclosed within the cell membrane?? and the organelles?? the cell's internal sub-structures, including (in eukaryote cells) the nucleus. All of the contents of the cells of prokaryote organisms (such as bacteria, which lack a cell nucleus) are contained within the cytoplasm.