音标：[ 'kæbinit ] 发音:
- Strips of tape covered the glass cabinets .
- There were built-in cabinets in the kitchen .
- The previous cabinet went out of power in 1989 .
- The cabinet evolved from the privy council .
- Facing the window stood a curiously wrought cabinet .
- He had held many important offices in the french cabinet .
- Jim struck the cabinet repeatedly, but there was no response .
- They have desks , sofas , bookcases and cabinets on sale .
- I replied at once that i was sure the cabinet would give me leave .
- On the front of the cabinet are on-off switches for sample-feed pump .
- a piece of furniture resembling a cupboard with doors and shelves and drawers; for storage or display
- housing for electronic instruments, as radio or television
- a storage compartment for clothes and valuables; usually it has a lock
同义词：locker, storage locker,
- persons appointed by a head of state to head executive departments of government and act as official advisers
cabinet minister 中文, cabinet organ 中文, inner cabinet 中文, japan cabinet 中文, cabinet crisis 中文, cabinet photograph 中文, shadow cabinet 中文, cabinet pudding 中文, cabinet piano 中文, cabinding protein 中文, cabine twork 中文, cabined 中文, cabinel body 中文, cabines 中文, cabinet light 中文, cabinet affairs minister 中文, cabinet air conditioner 中文, cabinet air conditioner mitsubishi 中文,