音标：[ 'kæbin ] 发音：
过去式: cabined 过去分词: cabined 名词复数: cabins 现在分词: cabining
- The cabin was built on the border of the forest .
- He looked around at the sunny cabin .
- I ran to the cabin and put the life-belt on .
- I'd like to sign on as cabin boy .
- Anxiously, he paced outside the cabin door .
- He sprang from the cabin window as he said this .
- It 's very hot in the cabin let 's go to deck .
- The cabins were in the bowels of the ship
- One feels cooped up in a cabin on board a ship .
- Rubinovitz stepped into the cabin .
- the enclosed compartment of an aircraft or spacecraft where passengers are carried
- small room on a ship or boat where people sleep
- a small house built of wood; usually in a wooded area
- confine to a small space, such as a cabin