- He was afraid that caballero was not up to the situation .
- In valencia he heard also that the days of the caballero government were numbered .
- You send 1 caballero from any region from each player back to the provinces
- Caballero . debian . org - the debian ia64 build daemon - has recently been upgraded to an
的持续支持，用来编译debian ia64软件包的主机caballero . debian . org最近已升级为
- Miguel caballero , the tailor who made ruiz ' s coat , turns out over $ 3 million worth of bulletproof clothing every year from his bogota factory
- Known as the " armani of bulletproof clothes " , caballero produces suits , coats and even t - shirts that protect their wearers from bullets and knives
卡巴雷若以 '防弹衣的亚曼尼 '闻名，他生产西装、外套，甚至t恤，这些衣服可以保护穿着的人免受子弹和刀子伤害。
- Proponents of the latter view do not disagree upon the centrality of the credit channel mechanism , but argue that a depreciating exchange rate will have dramatic effect in the credit channel mechanism , through a deterioration in borrower ’ s balance sheets
- Much of recent literature on emerging markets crisis highlights the limited financial development of these economies and the severe credit squeeze experienced by local firms during crises . from this structure , two opposing arguments are commonly made regarding optimal monetary policy . extrapolating from developed economy credit channel analysis , some advocate an expansionary monetary policy to offset the effect of the credit squeeze during downturns