过去式: caballed 过去分词: caballed 现在分词: caballing
- How loyal are you to your fellow cabal members
- How was your cabal formed
- Is there a rival in your cabal ( for power , affection or leadership )
- A small cabal of politicians almost certainly stole the result by fraud ( see article )
- We are pleased to announce that cabal online will soon cease charging a monthly subscription fee
- Without cooperation , the evolutionary process cannot work ; and without trust , no cabal of experts can act as an ultimate arbiter
- And though their motives vary , the cabals ' tactics are similar . it ' s said that while you have one of the objects , you have no friends , only people waiting for an opening
- Now , it never occurred to me to wish for a nearer inspection of these large insects , with their long black claws , for i always feared to find under their stone wings some little human genius fagged to death with cabals , factions , and government intrigues
- a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
- a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
同义词：faction, junto, camarilla,
- engage in plotting or enter into a conspiracy, swear together; "They conspired to overthrow the government"
同义词：conspire, complot, conjure, machinate,
A cabal is a group of people united in some close design together, usually to promote their private views or interests in a church, state, or other community, often by intrigue. Cabals are sometimes secret societies composed of a few designing persons, and at other times are manifestations of emergent behavior in society or governance on the part of a community of persons who have well established public affiliation or kinship.