音标：[ kæb ] 发音:
过去式: cabbed 过去分词: cabbed 名词复数: cabs 现在分词: cabbing
- Inez climbed into the cab unaided .
- The cab driver thought smugly .
- There were no cabs that day .
- The fiction of the cab had been tacitly abandoned .
- The cab crawled along, and she was in an agony of impatience .
- Would you like a cab ?
- The crew laughed and yelled until the cab drove away .
- "i've been seeing irene," said jolyon when the cab started .
- The cab rolled off .
- Outside were cabs and taxis and a line of hotel runners .
- a car driven by a person whose job is to take passengers where they want to go in exchange for money
同义词：hack, taxi, taxicab,
- small two-wheeled horse-drawn carriage; with two seats and a folding hood
- a compartment at the front of a motor vehicle or locomotive where driver sits
- ride in a taxicab
在计算机领域，CAB是微软视窗自带的压缩归档，它支援压缩与数字签名并在几种不同的微软安装工具中都有应用：Setup API、Device Installer、AdvPack（用于从Internet Explorer安装ActiveX组件）以及Windows Installer。