音标：[ bred ] 发音:
过去式: breaded 过去分词: breaded 现在分词: breading
- Winston had finished his bread and cheese .
- They did not have any bread at the baker 's .
- He broke a piece of bread from the loaf .
- Put the steamed bread over the fire for a while .
- He always bought two loaves of stale bread .
- Bread is the staff of life .
- Rhizopus secrets this enzyme into the bread .
- Bread was rationed to one loaf per family .
- He spread some butter on his bread .
- He was one of the more stable bread of herzogs .
- food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked
同义词：breadstuff, staff of life,
- informal terms for money
同义词：boodle, cabbage, clams, dinero, dough, gelt, kale, lettuce, lolly, lucre, loot, moolah, pelf, scratch, shekels, simoleons, sugar, wampum,
- cover with bread crumbs; "bread the pork chops before frying them"
dry bread 中文, bread tree 中文, corn bread 中文, brown bread 中文, monkey bread 中文, pilot bread 中文, bread root 中文, bread line 中文, ship bread 中文, breachingofdyke 中文, breachofduty of care 中文, breachofrecognizance 中文, breachofwarrenty 中文, breachway 中文, bread and butter 中文, bread and butter machine 中文, bread and butter model 中文, bread and butter pass 中文,