box in 中文是什么意思
发音:用"box in"造句"box in"怎么读
- He feels boxed in , living in that tiny flat .
- With no windows i felt boxed in suffocating .
- The parking lot was crowded, and he was boxed in .
- All around the box in a circle were the dogs, barking and moving in .
- The excess of inflow over outflow goes into storage in the control box in two ways .
- When you see a light in a window blink three times, throw the box in the snow and drive off .
- Washington will average 450 million boxes in the 1970's with an up of 50 million boxes every year .
- Form to display the dialog box in your application
- How to : use word dialog boxes in hidden mode
- The currently selected field is boxed in red
- enclose or confine as if in a box